LATEST UPDATES

Method] Making 5$-7$/ day with Twiiter/Mylikes !



Method] Making 5$-7$/ day with Twiiter/Mylikes !


Hello everyone, I will show my method how I make 5$ to 7$ per day with MyLikes.
I opened a Twitter account and starting following from Adult accounts in Twitter (there are a lot). I got some followers, then I started using MassPlanner 2 for automating follow/unfollow (you can use others, that are even free). After I gained some followers, I decided to buy followers. Keep in mind, if you don't want to go to Twitter 'jail' add your phone number and verify it and everything will be ok.



So I bought around 43K in SEOClerks ( don't ask me for link because I don't sell accounts, just go there and you can find some good sellers, search..). Then I DM (Direct message) some accounts that are posting adult content, and they added me to some RT chat groups (they do RT for RT). It was not easy to find these Profile/Accounts but I think you can find too. They added me to 4 groups and I post there Mylikes links from my tweets (and there are some accounts with 100k, 200k followers).

So, if you have 20k+followers they can accept you, but with 1k don't try it. Recenly I'm active and I'm trying to create a 'relationship' with my followers, and I tweet tweets like..

. So, I'm getting  100 RT everyday from these tweets and of course I send a n*de pic to everyone who RTed this tweet (I got these pic from pinterest or other sources, but that looks realistic). But keep in mind this is a little time consuming, if you don't have time don't try this method, but I think there are a lot of members here that 'have' time.  I'm planning to open another twitter and to do the same method and to try to double my earnings. So, good luck if you are planning to try this one..
Do you like this article...?

Free daily newsletter!

Follow us!

Related posts you might see:


Get Traffic

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork