LATEST UPDATES

Generated from $5 to the day until $30 per day with this method (surveys)




Generated from $5 to the day until $30 per day with this method (surveys)


Sorry if some words are not perfectly understood since I write through a translator, only defend myself half reading English but in terms of writing I'm not very well trained. I don't want to annoy anyone with my thread and only seek actively become part of the community and achieve to adapt to be a useful member and share information. Start of this way to show a little who I am. Live in Venezuela, and due to the current situation I'm looking for economic independence since the beginning of this year, and due to the situation that already does not give me enough and I should look for ways to generate more money, my idea with this thread is not being told explicitly forms to get money as is that knowledge is there and it can be found but there are terms that I still don't understand (like for example niche) and the truth not is by where to begin to take the next step, so please if you could give me advice would be grateful, not I am asking you to give me an explanation but simply give me the name of this method on my own look. Compartire method that use today may be obsolete for some but for others can work quite well depending on who does what and under what circumstances. Thank you

Method polls paid multi accounts:

This method as its name says it is based on surveys by online by which we will receive a certain amount of money (usually $ 2 for 20 minutes responding) generally those using this method are recorded in different panels (pages to do surveys) but in the long run is not very effective so optimize it further is register on the panel that pay more and be more profitable with multiple accounts to get the maximum profit possible.

It is necessary:

1._a good vpn payment (or free if it want to but not is recommended) for to change it address ip to the time of create different accounts

2._The program "Technitium MAC Address Changer" for to change it address MAC this is necessary to the time of enter with different accounts since if not you will be banned (link of download: https://technitium.com/tmac/ ).

It necessary is search a panel that have good remuneration and work it with multi-account, of this form them surveys would come being them same what makes simple your work since leaving them same surveys I recommend iPoll, Opinion Outpost and Mintvine although there are more, but these are which I work.

Choose one or several panels and perform the procedure of create them multi-account for begin to work each a used an address IP and an address MAC by has it best is that note all these data including them data that use to the moment of register is. To generate a MAC address open the program and select the connection to the network from which to obtain internet either by modem or wi-fi, below select "random mac adress" which generates a MAC address random (which should be kept) and finally select "change now!" to make effective change then activate the vpn of your choice and associate these two data for each IP address MAC may create a different account and will be ready to create many accounts wish to.

This method at least in iPoll generates a variable amount of $ depending on how many accounts they have and how much work, to a account can take you 5 surveys going each from $ 0.50 up to $ 5 per 24 hours
Do you like this article...?

Free daily newsletter!

Follow us!

Related posts you might see:


Get Traffic

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork