LATEST UPDATES

2X payouts for all BHW members on my Bitcoin earning GPT Site

2X payouts for all BHW members on my Bitcoin earning GPT Site


Ok, here's the deal. I am the owner and operator of a successful bitcoin earning GPT site/social network with 35k members. I have partnered with close to 20 different networks to bring the most exclusive list of incentivized CPA offers available. I am offering BHW members only, the opportunity to earn a 2X bonus on every withdrawal. First of all, to be completely transparent, there is a minimum .005 BTC before you can withdraw. For many people this can take a long time, but for those who are active and familiar with CPA offers, this can be achieved in minutes...literally minutes. So, I would tell you now, I don't recommend chasing this bonus unless you are prepared to complete a few offers. Here's how it works. 1) Send me a PM to get my website url. 2) Create an account, log in and start completing tasks (there are thousands of ways to earn). 3) When you reach the minimum, make a withdrawal request and the send me another PM with your username on my website. When I process your withdrawal, I will double it to .01 BTC or whatever 2X of your withdrawal amount is. We've also recently doubled all payouts on 7 of our offerwalls over the last few months, so you if you work smart and not hard, you will be earning 4X compared to everyone else over the last few years.

Before moving forward, please make sure you read everything below.

1) Any offer completed with a credit card is considered a high risk offer, and your withdrawal will not be processed for at least 30 days. We deal with fraud every day, and if we process these withdrawals before 30 days, they tend to get reversed due to fraud. Unfortunately, the other bad apples have made it not so easy for the good guys. But, I promise, we always pay out legitimate withdrawals, and we have payment proof...just ask to see it 

A couple more notes. I have solidified my dominance in the bitcoin earning niche by doing three things (pay attention GPT site owners):

1) ALWAYS payout members who successfully earn the minimum to withdraw, with payment proof.
2) Offer bonuses for social networking activity. Many people don't want to complete offers. It does take time, but many members earn bitcoin simply by taking advantage of the bonuses, like daily logins, status updates, adding new friends, social shares, and liking other members posts. These bonuses keep my members active.
3) Ensure our member get competitive payouts, and the most offers available. We currently have 17 offerwalls, and many other tasks like crowdflower and radio loyalty that payout in bitcoin. We have more offers than most other GPT sites in general, yet we completely dominate this area in the bitcoin niche. In fact, we're adding even more tasks this weekend 

Here are some of our partners so you can see what you're dealing with!
Do you like this article...?

Free daily newsletter!

Follow us!

Related posts you might see:


Get Traffic

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork